Thursday, September 25, 2008

What are the choices in life - Be the real me...

Be the real me?
Why are these things repeating exactly like how it is before??
Do I allow the old mistakes to be repeated again?
Will I follow my instincts this time?

Life is all about choices..
And how we choose, we will have to live on with it..
If we think it is, then it will be..
If we think it is not, then it will be not..
So, what is the verdict?
So, what are my choices???

Why are choices in life to be so painstakingly difficult???
Is this a test from the divine?
Is it a test from the universe?
Is it a test from our unconscious to the conscious mind???
At times, I feel like crying and retreat from this world..
Stay away from every human beings..
Just like a frightened little child of the strangeness in the surroundings..
Just be all alone, contemplate and meditate..
Cuz I refuse to face the world face on???
Perhaps..

However, I am moving at my own pace - a step at a time, learning from experiences…
Slowly and surely…
But in the end… all those choices, decisions and verdicts…
Will it be accepted?
Will it be shunned?
Will it be unquestionable?
I wished I know…
Unfortunately, I don’t…
That is the wonders of life and its path…
It is so full of surprises~!!!
As I was once told, there is no coincidences~!!!

Our path crossed – may it be fleeting or lengthy – I will always remember this:
We are all here together to experience learning from each other…
To understand, realize and better ourselves – as not to repeat the mistakes of the past…
So we could move on, improve and help others…

The Universe does have its own unique ways to help us learn..
ALL THE BEST~!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

~ Perfect Ending ~

I wanted a perfect ending.
Now I’ve learned, the hard way.

Some poems don’t rhyme.
Some stories don’t have
a clear beginning, middle, or an end.

Life is about - not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it
without knowing what’s going to happen next. (*^-^*)

Positive pictures come out from negatives developed in a darkroom.
So if you find yourself lonely and in dark, understand that - life is working on a beautiful picture for you. \(^ ^)/

shared & inspired from Pravs World