Friday, September 5, 2008

My Constant Ramblings...

What do you want in life?
What are your desires?
What is your purpose in life?
What are the choices available?

We are faced with choices every singles day.
Do we seize the opportunities when we are face to face with it?
Or do we procrastinate with the ultimate indecisiveness in life?
Do we deem to regret and sulk when the choices are made wrongly and missed the opportunity?

Choices in life can be wonderful and can be painful too.

For me, there is so much that I wanted to tell the world.
Unfortunately, I have not found my key to do so.
I squirm and struggle to break free from this limitation that is holding me down.
I kick! I scream! I fight!!!
But still, I am disappointed with the outcome that I see at the end of each turmoil.
Why?
What happened?
What is pulling me back from expressing?
It is like something cooking – not in a slow cooker but more likely to be in a pressure cooker..
I have seen light last night.
Perhaps, I might be too focus-centered; when it comes to careers.
That may be the cause of my frustrations, tightness in person and too serious at times.

I will focus-centered still – focused to the final outcome I wanted more consistently. : D

I did not realize that I have been doing all these things for so long.
The only thing is that I do not know is that I do not know what it is call, how is it done effectively and how to maintain it steadily..
Now, I know how it is suppose to be and I can see what I want to achieve..

No comments: