Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Money.. Money.. Money..

Money..
Money not enough?
How much is deemed enough?
Is money your best companion?

The poor would say that money is the root to all evil..
The rich would say money is nothing without happiness..
The materialistic would say that with money I can buy everything that I dreamt of..

So, how do we see this perspective?
What is right and what is wrong?

I saw money split up friendships..
I saw money split up family bonds..
I saw money split up relationships..

Where do we go from here???

From my humble point of view..
Too much of anything is bad..
Therefore, opt for moderation..
When we see it from that perspective,
Nothing will ever go wrong..
Maybe I might be right..
Maybe I might be wrong..
Well, it will be up to oneself to determine it..

So, stop thinking about money..
Go seek out one’s passion and strength..
Whatever one do, do it right and give the best in it..
Thus, money will come rolling in to you..

So, what are we waiting for??
Life live~!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was posted one year ago, so maybe this year you might have gained a different perspective on this issue, but I'll put in my 2 cents worth anyway.

I don't blame money as the cause for splitting up families & relationships.

The cause of relationship breakdowns is failure to practice Stephen Covey's habits #4, #5 & #6 - namely:

#4 Think win-win
#5 Seek to understand in order to be understood
#6 Synergize

because the ego in us operates in the "I" paradigm. Covey's habits helps us move on from the "I" paradigm to embrace a "WE" paradigm.

If the collective "WE" have the same thoughts and feelings about money, then there would be no relationship breakdowns.