Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New beginning . New challenge . New life . New exposure . New experience .

New beginning . New challenge . New life . New exposure . New experience .

Everything is here for a reason.
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything exists for a reason.

Reflecting over the years, everyone has gone through a lot of ups and downs. Of course we will definitely wish for more ups than downs. Everyone definitely have their own sets of stories to ramble about. For me, I will just mind my own business – reflecting on what I have done through, what I am experiencing now and what do I expect in the future.

Live is so meaningful with so many reasons.
What does all the meaning means,
It is solely up to the very individual to comprehend.
Deciphering needs patience, skills and experience..

Well, what are we waiting for?
Live life and paint the white canvas with the happiest colour of life~!!!


No comments: